The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Accepting Jesus Christ

The Covid-19 virus has changed life as we knew it.  All over, people are saying life will be different from now on.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ brings change.  This change is what He does in our hearts.  Once we meet Him, accept Him as Saviour and Lord, we will never be the same again.  If you are reading these devotions, and not be sure if they have ever accepted Jesus Christ in your heart, you can make that decision today. Those who have already accepted Jesus, this is an opportunity for you to re-dedicate your life to Him.  Roman 10 : 9  If you openly say, “Jesus is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised him from death, you will be saved.

Suggestion:  By confessing your need and repenting of your sin, you are opening the way to accept Jesus Christ into your life. The Prayer below will give you a guideline of how to pray. 
The song by Evie, called  “Never the Same Again” explains the change that happens when one accepts Jesus Christ.  Here is the YouTube link. If you are not able to open it, please look for the song on Google.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3nGRWKg2dw

Prayer:  Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I invite You to come into my heart and life today. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Saviour. Amen

Now write today’s date in your Bible, as a reminder of the day your accepted (or re-dedicated your life to)  Jesus Christ.

Blessings