The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Stand Up


Here in South Africa, today was meant to be the last day of lockdown, but this has been extended for another 2 weeks.  Have you reached the end of your patience?  Have all the household repairs been done?  Has trying new recipes become somewhat monotonous?  How much TV can one watch each day?  Are you soo bored?  Are you stagnating?  What?  Never!!!!!  

A habit of laziness can so easily set in.  Laid-back stagnation can so easily replace your once active routine. 

Psalm 55:22 says  
Cast your burden on the Lord [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).  (Amplified)

Suggestion:  Stand up.  Yes, stand up. On your feet. Now dust off yourself from shoulders down, symbolic of dusting of laziness and stagnation.  Give all your cares and worries over to the Lord.  Take hold of His promise to never let you stumble.

Prayer:  Oh Lord, this lockdown is becoming very tedious.  Thank You for this opportunity that it gives me to spend more time with You.  Today, I dust off all evidence of laziness and stagnation which has been creeping in.  Thank You for Your promise that You will never
let me be shaken, slip, fall or fail.