The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Jesus, Don't You Care?

Jesus, don’t You care about me?  Look what is happening to me.  Where are You?  Have You forgotten about me?  Sometimes, we all go through experiences in life, when the Lord seems to be silent or not even in the room!

Matthew 8:23-27 tells us about an incident when the disciples felt that Jesus did not care about their safety.
Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him.   Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. *But Jesus was sleeping*.   The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! (don’t you care that) we’re going to drown!”     He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?”  (I am here with you).  Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.  The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!

Suggestion:  The storm called Covid-19 is blowing in from all directions.  Take a deep breath and try to relax.  Jesus is here, with you in the storm.  Sing a song of praise to Him.  He will calm the storm.

Prayer:  Please sing along with the song attached below..: 
_I will give You all my worship, I will give You all my praise. You alone I long to worship, You alone are worthy of my praise_