The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Stop The Bus, I Want to Get Off

Has your life become overwhelming?  The stress and struggle to survive financially.  Trying to raise children in a world so different to what it was when you were the same age.  Housing costs.  Health issues.  Broken families.  Debt and more debt.  Blood, sweat and tears!  You probably can list many life issues that have led you to say  “Stop the bus, I want to get off”.  Or you may have called out: “God, listen to me shout, bend an ear to my prayer. When I’m far from anywhere, down to my last gasp, I call out, Guide me up High Rock Mountain!”  Psalm 61 v 1 & 2

Well, Father God heard your cry and stopped the bus.  The world called it Lockdown.

Suggestion:   Ask yourself:   Am I happy with who I am?  Am I happy with where I am?  Am I satisfied with what I have accomplished so far?  Or am I simply unhappy with life?
And now ask yourself:  “What about the future?”  A great future doesn't require a great past!  If you make the same choices as yesterday, your tomorrow will look like your yesterday and you will continue to live as in the past.

Prayer:  Father God, everything I hope for comes from You.  You are the Solid Rock under my feet and breathing room for my soul.  Yes, everything I hope for comes from You.  You are my safe Place.  Please guide me as I make decisions and choices about the future.  Amen.