The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

I Hope So

A few days ago, during a conversation, someone said the words: “I hope so”.  There is so much uncertainty ahead of us.  We can only hope that everything is going to work out well.  When a farmer sows seed, he hopes for rain and for a bountiful crop at harvest time.

Hope is a joyful anticipation, a positive assumption, an excited expectation of all that is favourable, profitable and good.  (Bill Johnson).

Lamentations 3:24: “My soul claims the Lord as my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him”.
The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for him, to those who seek for him. It is good both to hope and wait quietly for the Lord to answer.

Suggestion:  What is your greatest hope for the future?  Begin to be joyful, positive and excited about the prospects of it coming into reality.

Prayer:  Heavenly Father, my hope is anchored in You and therefore, I can place all that which I hope for into Your care.  With great anticipation, I bring this hope (name it) to You today and ask that you will begin to make a way for it to become a reality. In Jesus Name. Amen.