The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Volunteering with EMIT

Currently, the voluntary work I do with EMIT, is concentrated on Namibia.
In May 2019, I attended 2 training institutes.

The EMIT Women’s Empowering is an opportunity for women from all walks of life, to participate in a 3 year course, to gain knowledge in various subjects.  I was privileged to teach on the subjects “Business Skills 1”.  The subject matter presented in the training manual is excellent and  it was an honour to share my experiences  and knowledge gained from 40 years in the corporate sector.

EMIT Womens' Leadership Training


The following week, I attended the training for Pastoral leadership.  These students are predominantly pastors, elders and leaders in all areas of church life.  These are a wonderful group of people with humble attitudes and willing to serve, no matter how menial the task. I interacted with the students, encouraging and preparing them for graduation later this year. 

In discussion with Namibian
secretary Sarita, and student Lebeus 

Lecture time

Students collecting training material
for studying at home.