The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Outlook for 2018


The year has already brought many changes.  A botched tooth extraction and following shortly thereafter, the death my be beloved cousin Edward Gale brought a challenging start to 2018.  Recently, my son and his young family relocated to the United Kingdom, to take on an wonderful employment opportunity.  The Lord has seen their faithfulness in serving and giving and has now rewarded them in return.


During July 2018, I hope to attend the EMIT training conferences in Namibia.

Please pray for:
* The Church in Namibia.   There is an amazing work of God happening in this African country and it is good to hear the testimonies and to meet the people who served and love the Lord with all their hearts.
* For opportunities in which I can be a blessing.
* My health.  Living/travelling with Type 2 Diabetes has it's challenges.
* Financial provision.  As a volunteer, I am required to raise the necessary financial support to cover my expenses.  The Lord has graciously supplied in the past and I believe He will do so in the future.

A sincere word of thanks to those who have been faithful in supporting me in this ministry both in prayer and financially.