The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Table Mountain

My children blessed me with a trip up the cable car on Table Mountain.  Many years have passed since I was last up there.
The cable car was filled with many people speaking foreign languages.  On the return trip, there were only 2 ladies speaking English, who were from the UK.  I felt like a stranger in my own country!!

Spending time with my children and grandchildren is a honour and privilege.  So many families are scattered throughout the earth.  The little ones are growing well and are happy and healthy.  The Lord is opening many doors for my family and we are so blessed that He is faithful towards us.