The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Namibia June 2015

Our recent trip to Namibia to attend the Afmin On10 School, was exceptionally exhilarating and yet also challenging.
Challenging in the sense that I discovered that I still have so much of me to give over to the Lord.
In John 3: 30 the Lord says that we much decrease and He must increase.  He must become greater, I must become less.
Christ in us needs to be allowed in every chamber of our heart.  We cannot allow him to fill certain areas and restrict  Him into others.
It’s about surrender.  In May 2014, when I first visited the ASAB riverbed in Namibia, the Lord spoke clearly to me about surrendering my life and everything that had had happened with regards to Peter’s death, to Him.  It’s not about giving up but rather giving over to Him.  It’s about saying  “Here am I Lord, send me”  (Isaiah 6:8)
Exhilarating is the best word to describe the wonderful students who welcome one with open arms and friendliness.  It is a pleasure to be involved in their training and to assist them with their progress.  A new Student Board has been appointed in Namibia and consists of a group of enthusiastic Children of God who have thrown every effort into fulfilling the part that they play in making the Afmin Schools a success.

Thank you for your support and prayers, without which, this journey in my life would not be possible.