The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

God has a plan..

A year has past since my Beloved Peter died and now I am looking forward to what God has planned for my future.  At the time of his passing, a friend said to me that God has a plan for me which does not include Peter but that HE DOES HAVE A PLAN".  One does not appreciate this or have vision for the future, when one's life-mate has just been taken from you.   However, as time passes, I am constantly reminded of when God said "Whom shall I send?" and Isaiah replied, "Here am I Lord, send me".  (Isaiah 6 vs 8)

I have been asked make trips to different countries in Africa during 2015, so as to handle the administration duties relating to the Afmin On10 Schools training schools.

These countries are Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Namibia.  Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania involve air travel, which is expensive.  We normally travel by road to Namibia, which reduces the costs.

To cover these trips, I need to raise sponsorship in the region of  R60000  (+- US$5000 / £3376).
Please pray with me concerning this.

This is a challenge to my faith, as I know the Lord has called me... now I need to trust Him for the provision.  I realize this is a "training school" in my life, yet He has equipped me to do this work in this ministry and so I need to have the faith of Isaiah to say, "Here am I Lord, send me".