The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

The Way Ahead

I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus—who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom—to preach the Word of God urgently at all times, whenever you get the chance, in season and out, when it is convenient and when it is not. Correct and rebuke your people when they need it, encourage them to do right, and all the time be feeding them patiently with God’s Word.  For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.  They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.  Stand steady, and don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Bring others to Christ. Leave nothing undone that you ought to do. 2 Timothy 4 v 1 – 5
Suggestion:  In the days ahead, study the Word of God.  Read good Christian books and increase your knowledge of the Bible.  If you do not know the Truth, you will easily be persuaded by the lies.  Listen to worship music.  Tell others about Jesus Christ.
Prayer:  Father God, I ask You today, to show me what You want me to do for Your Kingdom.  As I study Your Word, Lord I ask also for a conviction to know when I hear lies told by leaders, so that I do not easily fall into their traps.  Lord lead me to those who need to hear about You.  Open my eyes to every opportunity to testify of Your goodness.  As we enter into a new way of life as a result of Covid-19, I ask that Your Will be done in and through my life.  I want to live for You Lord.  Amen
 Living for Jesus is all that matters now.  Evie  https://youtu.be/76k2fNudq1s