The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Spiritual Aerobics

Oh what a joy it is to know that we are safe in our homes.  However, being in lockdown for has it challenges!  Are you becoming a “couch potato” - watching TV for hours on end, playing games or checking social media on your cellphone all day?  Or perhaps you are snacking on all the extra food in the refrigerator?!!

Psalm 100:1 – 2 says:  Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness, come before Him with joyful songs.

Suggestion:  We all need exercise to keep healthy both physically and spiritually.  So why not try some spiritual aerobics?  Put on some lively Christian music and start moving!!  Dance, life your arms in praise, clap, walk/run on the spot.  This is a good family exercise. Be silly.  Laugh at and with each other.  Take selfies and share with your family and friends.

Prayer:  Father, we exalt Your Name today, for You are worthy of our praise. Amen.

Thanks to my sister Margaret for her input for today’s devotion.