The Call

Way back in 1976, a prophetess told me the following:

The Lord is going to take you to places you never dreamed possible. That which you are doing for Him now will grow into ministries you could not have imagined. Serve Him with all your heart and might.

At the time, I was in school and active in ministries such as SCA, YFC, Sunday School teaching, worship leading etc. After I left school, I always got involved wherever I could be of service.

Servicing my Heavenly Father and His people has always been a priority in my life.

Namibia 2014

L-R:  Stella Smuts, Johan and Alta Cronje
During 2014, I was privileged to visit Namibia on 2 occasions, to attend the AFMIN On10 training institute.  Namibia is a beautiful country and it's people are wonderful, friendly and love the Lord in a very deep way.
In September, the first graduation was held.  What an experience!  To the sounds of the Police Brass Band, 34 graduates filed into the building.  The atmosphere was filled with excitement.  There was a sense of great pride from family friends, and the AFMIN staff, as each graduate was called to the stage to receive their diplomas.
The graduates with the AFMIN lecturers